The Royal Columbian Hospital Nurses Alumnae Association offers two different bursaries every year:
RCH SCHOOL OF NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
The RCH School of Nursing Scholarship is for nursing students in the second or third year of their program. In order to receive this scholarship you need to include:
- Proof of enrollment in a university program.
- A description, in writing, of your personal goal as well as your expected learning outcomes of your Nursing Program
- A current and strong letter of reference.
Once you are ready contact your Financial Assistance Office for an application form and mail it to the address on the form.
The due date for all applications is June 30th every year.
GUSSIE MACPHAIL BURSARY
The Gussie MacPhail Bursary is for a Registered Nurse currently employed at RCH for at least two years of full time hours, or the equivalent number of part time hours (3400 hours).
In order to qualify for this bursary you will need:
- Proof of enrollment in a Bachelor, Masters Degree, Nursing Specialty Certificate, or a related post-secondary Health Sciences degree.
- A description in writing about your personal goals as well as your expected learning outcomes from your Nursing Program
- A current and strong letter of recommendation.
Once you are ready contact your Financial Assistance Office and get an application. Once you complete the application mail it to the address on the form.
The due date for applications is June 30th every year.